Classification will take place on Friday 10 January 2020
Please read the instructions below very carefully. Failure to adhere to these instructions may result in the athlete not being able to be classified, and therefore not being able to compete.
1. Classifications for athletes with physical impairments will take place at the Sport hall Královka. Nad Královskou oborou 1080/51, Praha 7, 170 00.
2. Please refer to the attached schedule for your athlete’s scheduled time to be classified.
3. All athletes being classified must bring their Passport (or ID card) to classification with them, or they will not be able to be classified.
4. All athletes must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to their scheduled classification time.
5. All athletes must bring their original medical documentation with them to classification. Without it, they will not be classified.
6. All medical documentation (including supporting medical tests) must be in English, or be accompanied by a written English translation.
7. All athletes must also bring the FISA Classification Consent Form with them. It can be downloaded and printed from the worldrowing.com website or click here: Para-rowing consent form. The first 2 pages of this document must be completed and signed (also signed by a witness) prior to arrival at the classification venue. The top of page 3 should also be completed. Do not complete anything below “For Classifiers Use Only”. The first eight (8) pages must be brought to classification with the athlete’s name and federation written on the top of each page.
8. All athletes must arrive ready to row, and in rowing attire.
9. If English is not the primary language, the athlete should have a translator with them during classification.
10. In addition to the translator, all athletes should have one team representative who will attend classification with them.
Please email email@example.com with any questions. Please note that the classification schedules are very busy, and we thank you in advance for your adherence to the classification requirements.
DRAFT Classification Schedule
2020 European Rowing Indoor Championships – Prague, Czech Republic
10 January 2020
- Time NF NAME
- 9h00 CZE LÍSKOVEC, Milan
- 9h45 CZE BRAMBASKI, Jana
- 10h30 CZE ČERNÝ, Jaroslav
- 11h15 CZE KRATOCHVÍL, Jiří
- 12h00 – 14h00 Classifiers’ lunch break
- 14h00 RUS IVANOV, Kliment
- 14h45 RUS KRIUKOVA, Irina
- 15h30 FRA LE BIEZ, Claire
- 16h15 FRA POSPISIL, Iris
- 17h00 POL BRECZKO, Michal
- 17h45 ITA LA NEVE, Giulia